Forester Benefits Management (FBM) is currently seeking a full-time Group Benefits Implementation Specialist. This is a full-time position in our Knoxville office.
The Group Benefits Implementation Specialist is responsible for performing a variety of tasks. Responsibilities’ may include, but are not limited to:
– Build and maintain key client and carrier relationships, by phone, e-mail and in person.
– Build plans in benefits administration software such as Employee Navigator, Netchex, or Selerix.
– Assist assigned clients with plan builds in payroll systems, payroll deductions, service questions related to administration, billing, and problem solving, upon request.
– Schedule and conduct associate meetings in coordination with Account Executive or producer and complete the implementation process.
– Provide administrative support on other tasks as they arise such as assigned special projects and development of new ideas/services, as requested.
– Become proficient in the FBM Database and client payroll systems.
Required Skills and Competencies:
– Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s Preferred) or relevant experience
– 3 years of Benefits Experience
– Experience building plans in payroll systems; payroll deductions
– Current, valid, life and health insurance license
– Ability to travel upon request
– Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, with a team, and directly with our clients
– Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
– Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities efficiently and with clear focus
– Ability to work closely with insurance carriers and vendors
– Ability to become sufficiently knowledgeable in all Forester Benefits
– Management products and services to efficiently advise the client (willingness to learn)
– Solid knowledge of office functions and procedures, including, but not limited to, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and the use of the web-based systems.