The FileMaker Developer/Administrator will work closely with the IT Director and will have a range of responsibilities, including database administration, feature design and development, end user training, application support, and troubleshooting.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
– Administration, development, maintenance, documentation, and troubleshooting of a complex FileMaker Pro database.
– Training new staff on use of the database and providing ongoing application support to end users.
– UI and layout design, scripting, and creating or modifying fields, calculations, tables and relationships.
– Other duties as they arise related to the needs of the development of the database.
– 2+ years’ experience programming in Filemaker Pro v16/v17 and above, including complex relational design, scripting, report and UI design.
COMPETENCIES (skills, abilities & knowledge):
– Familiarity with working on complex server-based solutions in FileMaker Pro v16 and later in a mixed platform environment.
– Good training and communication skills, verbal and written.
– Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
|Job Category||Information Technology|